Tarot Card Meanings
On the following pages you can read the tarot card meanings of the Major Arcana and the Minor Arcana upright and reversed:
There are 78 cards in a basic tarot deck. The 78 cards are divided into 22 Major Arcana tarot cards and 56 Minor Arcana tarot cards (whose are 16 Court cards). Each card has more then 16 meanings. On this website you can read more about tarot and how to use it as a research tool for healing.
On HealingTarot.Net you can find the description of upright tarot card meanings and the reversed tarot card meanings of each tarot card. The tarot card meanings of each card on HealingTarotNet include healing solutions to use tarot as a tool for self-development and self-improvement.
- Become a FREE member and join our community network (includes a free tarot course).
- Join our webinars, subscribe here
- Download the free ebook Tarot & Numerology
- Study the tarot card meanings of the major arcana and the minor arcana
- Read the Tarot Blog with free learn tarot reading tips
Read the blog to learn tarot and read the free tarot reading. Here you will find tarot tips about reading court cards, tarot combinations and everything you want to now as a tarot reader.
- Tarot Court Cards
- Missing Suits in Tarot Readings
- Why to Read Reversed Tarot Cards – Part 1
- Why to Read Reversed Tarot Cards – Part 2
Please subscribe if you want to receive the weekly Love & Career forecast and Tarot Reading Tips.
By Charis Felice 2015-2016 http://www.charisfelice.nl